Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Explanation...

I understand that some of you have not heard of Scrabble Tile Pendants, so I am going to explain what they are. 


I took a Scrabble tile, and cut a piece of scrapbook paper the same size as the tile. I Mod-Podged the paper on it and then covered it with a glaze that makes it shiny and gives it some dimension. I then attached a bail which is a metal piece that you can loop a chain through.

After looping said chain through you can then wear it as a necklace. I hope my sister knew what it was when she opened it on Christmas.

Please let me know if that cleared up any questions and don't forget to become a follower to enter to win one. And to become a follower just click on the button in the column to the right that says FOLLOW. It's that simple.

Good luck.

1 comments:

Sadie said...

Im sure it was just me that didnt get it, but that makes sense/ Duh. pendant...